[SMT-LIB] proposal for SMT-LIB command language

Aaron Stump aaron.stump at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:33:16 EDT 2009

Dear SMT-LIB members,

The SMT API working group has drafted a proposal for a standard SMT-LIB
Command Language, for standardized interaction between an SMT solver and
calling applications.  After a bit of a delay, and spurred on by the SMT
workshop starting tomorrow, I am sending this draft of the document, for
broader consideration by the community.  Please see the acknowledgments
section for a list of all the others who contributed to this document, and
feel free to send me any feedback or comments you might have, or talk to me
at SMT tomorrow or Monday if you are attending.

Best wishes,
Aaron