[SMT-LIB] Sublogics mixing reals, ints and quantifiers

Jochen Eisinger eisinger at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jun 23 17:02:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

if the Real/Integer theory is changed, I would suggest to add the
function "integer part" and the relations "congruence modulo n", since
together with these additions, the Real/Integer theory would allow for
quantifier elimination:

@inproceedings{Weispfenning99,
 author = {Volker Weispfenning},
 title = {Mixed real-integer linear quantifier elimination},
 booktitle = {Proceedings of the 1999 international symposium on
Symbolic and algebraic computation},
 year = {1999},
 pages = {129--136},
 publisher = {ACM},
}

The congruences could also be added to the Integer theory which would
then allow for quantifier elimination as well.

kind regards
-- jochen