[SMT-LIB] How do I rewrite the following Simplify syntax into SMT-LIB?

Yeting Ge yeting at courant.nyu.edu
Sat Jan 17 10:19:15 EST 2009

Hi Ewa,

A similar function could be defined in SMT pretty much like in Simplify.
For example:

(benchmark quant
:source {internet}
:logic AUFLIA
:extrafuns ((fac Int Int))
:assumption
(and (= (fac 1) 1) (forall (?x Int) (implies (> ?x 1) (= (fac ?x) (* (fac
:formula
(not (= (fac 5) 120)))

The difference is a function must be declared by using :extrafuns before
it can be used, and satisfiability is checked in SMT.