[SMT-LIB] Looking for a tool that can existentialy quantify a single variable

Yeting Ge yeting at courant.nyu.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:48:10 EDT 2008

Hi Ofer,

In terms of building a new expression, CVC3 can do this by calling some
interface function that will return existentially quantified or
universally quantified exprs.  For CVC3, bound variables are of a special
kind and some modifications of the original exprs may be needed.  I would
guess that Z3 can do this too.

Thank you,
Yeting