[SMT-LIB] On QF_LIA benchmarks

Cesare Tinelli tinelli at cs.uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 21 13:50:15 EDT 2008

Dear Alberto and all,

thanks a lot for your contribution to SMT-LIB. The benchmarks will be
added to the library soon, after we run our validation checks on
them. Clark will contact you directly for more benchmarks, as needed.

Best,

Cesare

PS: The decision of including any SMT-LIB benchmark into SMT-COMP is
governed by the competition's rules and policy, and is up to its
organizers. So I will let them respond about that.