introducing myself and the UniGE group

Claudio Castellini drwho at dist.unige.it
Tue Aug 12 07:36:51 EDT 2003

hello all

it is my pleasure to introduce myself to the SMT community. I work at the MRG
group of the University of Genova, Italy; my research interests are basically
focussed on constraint solving and formal methods. For more information on my
research and our group, please point your browser at

http://www.mrg.dist.unige.it
http://www.mrg.dist.unige.it/~drwho

I have just set up an external node of the SMT website, in which I
outline the Disjunctive Temporal Problem, expressible in Separation Logic,
which has now been for 5 years an important random benchmark for a certain
class of constraint solving machines. For more information, please have a
look at the following URI:

http://www.mrg.dist.unige.it/~drwho/smtlib-local

I hope I will give an active contribution to the SMT discussion.

cheers,
Claudio

--
chi guarda Genova