Correct version of "Comments on Aaron and Clark's proposal"

Cesare Tinelli tinelli at cs.uiowa.edu
Tue Oct 29 13:49:16 EST 2002

Hi all,

Silvio Ranise wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> please, ignore my previous email!  I am away from my account
> and I had difficulties in handling remotely my email.  So,
> I messed up things and I sent an old message with a lot of things
> that you were not supposed to read.

what Silvio means here is that that message was not meant to be sent to
the list. It was an internal message between him and me discussing some
details of our reply to Aaron and Clark's proposal (which also explains
the parts in Italian).
I though I should clarify that, just in case :)

Cheers,

Cesare