[SMT-COMP] SMT Benchmark from Ultimate Automizer

Matthias Heizmann heizmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue May 2 06:35:57 EDT 2017

Hi Cesare, Clark and Pascal,

I would like to submit the following benchmarks.
http://www2.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~heizmann/20170501-UltimateSmtBenchmarks.tar.xz

The archive contains non-incremental benchmarks for
    BV, QF_BV, QF_LRA, QF_NRA
and incremental benchmarks for
    BV, QF_BV

Please note that these benchmarks reflect only some aspects of our
tool's SMT usage. Most SMT scripts that our tool produces contain
nested arrays which are currently not allowed in any logic.

Best,
Matthias