[SMT-COMP] Contribution of QF_FPBV and QF_FPABV benchmarks

Delcypher delcypher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:07:52 EDT 2017

Hi,

On 28 April 2017 at 14:54, Christoph Wintersteiger
<cwinter at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Yes, I downloaded them (old and new) but haven't committed them to the repository yet. I'll run the latest Z3 over them as well, just to make sure everything's in order.
>
> Just a minor point: Rafael Z?hl's name doesn't render right (when I open the file in emacs). Should I change it to Zaehl?

It renders okay for me in both vim and emacs. The ä is UTF-8 (
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/00E4/index.htm ).

I'm not sure what encoding is required for SMT-LIBv2.5 files. I'm
happy to produce a new version with `ä` replaced with `ae` if you
would prefer that. That might help with solvers that don't parse UTF-8
properly.

Thanks,
Dan.