[SMT-COMP] QF_FP, min and zeros

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 25 09:12:16 EDT 2017

Yeah, FMA is a perpetual mystery ��

There is 1 open bug report for Z3's FMA, so it may well be that there's an actual bug there as well. But, I haven't had access to a machine that supports FMA for a while now, so I wasn't able to check it against the hardware yet (the SMT-LIB benchmarks were generated via an Itanium with actual FMA instruction).

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph M. Wintersteiger | Researcher | Tel: +44 1223 479724 | Fax: +44 1223 479999 | https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/people/cwinter/

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB