[SMT-COMP] Contribution of QF_FPBV and QF_FPABV benchmarks

Cesare Tinelli cesare-tinelli at uiowa.edu
Sat Apr 22 13:29:20 EDT 2017

Hi all,

On 21 Apr 2017, at 10:06, Christoph Wintersteiger wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Space is free,

That is, payed for by someone else :)  (The SMT-LIB coordinators,
StarExec, etc.)

> submit them all! If it turns out there are too many of them, we can
> let others (e.g. the competition organizers) do the sub-sampling
> themselves and by their own criteria.

Depending on how big the benchmark submission is, it may actually be
necessary to create a selection for SMT-LIB, as opposed to just
SMT-COMP.

We have moved the master copy of the SMT-LIB benchmarks to a GitLab
server (at Iowa, with a mirror at INRIA, to be announced officially
soon). While this is ultimately going to be more convenient for
everybody, git does not work very well with very large repositories or
very large files. So, although disk space is not necessarily a concern,
the size of a repository is.

Perhaps Dan can still send all of his benchmarks to Christoph, and then
we can work on a sample internally for SMT-LIB inclusion.

Cesare