[SMT-COMP] Contribution of QF_FPBV and QF_FPABV benchmarks

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 21 11:06:19 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

Space is free, submit them all! If it turns out there are too many of them, we can let others (e.g. the competition organizers) do the sub-sampling themselves and by their own criteria.

In other parts of the library it turned out that we had a bunch of duplicates with different file names (e.g. QF_BV/sage2 if I remember correctly). If there's an easy way for you to filter those, that would be nice.

Cheers,
Christoph