[SMT-COMP] QF_FP, min and zeros

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 21 11:03:02 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I think that's a good idea and this is exactly what those benchmarks have been designed to do. I agree that we can't make it mandatory for all participants to run regression tests for all logics/theories beforehand, but in the case of FP we can definitely send an extra email to all participants making them aware of the latest version of these test cases, just to make sure they have a "reference" set to look at when they are unsure.

Cheers,
Christoph