[SMT-COMP] [mathsat] Re: QF_FP, min and zeros

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Fri Apr 21 10:50:31 EDT 2017

Alberto,

On Fri, 2017-04-21 at 16:40 +0200, Alberto Griggio wrote:
> I don't think the above are reasons to exclude the benchmarks -- MathSAT
> is not going to enter the competition (at least not volutarily :-)

Thank you for your response! We'll see if there are any (other) solvers
submitted this year that support floating-point operations.

If you have suggestions for changes to the design of the competition
that would motivate the MathSAT team to participate (perhaps in the
long term, if not in 2017), do let me know!

Best,
Tjark