[SMT-COMP] Contribution of QF_FPBV and QF_FPABV benchmarks

Clark Barrett barrett at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 11 18:05:47 EDT 2017

I second Tjark's comment.  The SMT-LIB policy is that a status attribute is
set only when the status is known.  There should not be any element of
speculation - if there is, the status should remain unknown.

I also agree that this is a separate issue from whether unknown benchmarks
can or should be included in the competition.  I think that having an
"unknown track" might be a very useful and interesting extension to the
competition.

I'd also just like to note that the SMT-LIB maintainers and SMT-COMP
committee members are working on establishing better documentation and
protocols around determining status.  We will announce these once the
conversation has converged.

-Clark