[SMT-COMP] Contribution of QF_FPBV and QF_FPABV benchmarks

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 7 07:39:18 EDT 2017

Hi,

> 1. Are there any file naming conventions that I need to follow?

No hard constraints there. Pick something that makes it easy to remember where the benchmarks came from so that it's easy to get a rough guess of what's in them.

> 2. What directory structure should I use? Currently I have
> QF_*/<source_benchmark>/query_DDDD.smt2

I like QF_*/surname/project-or-paper-name (like in QF_FP).

I'm not sure there's a :description field; it's usually :source, e.g.:

(set-info :source |Name <email> These are the benchmarks for our ... paper.|)

Regarding unsat annotations: I think in the past the strategy was to label only those benchmarks with sat/unsat if we are reasonably sure that this is what they actually are. I personally don't fully agree with that policy either (for the same reason as you do), but I'm not sure everybody is ok with relaxing that rule ��

Regarding actual submission: Either; wait for an account or just send them to me via e-mail or make them available for download somewhere. I'll take care of the rest then. (I'm assuming I'll be responsible for those repositories.)

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph M. Wintersteiger | Researcher | Tel: +44 1223 479724 | Fax: +44 1223 479999 | https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/people/cwinter/

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB