[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2016: Application Track Testing

Vijay Ganesh vijay.ganesh at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jun 12 14:26:59 EDT 2016

Dear Tjark, David, and Aaron,

Given that we have a much better understanding of the problem, and that it can be easily fixed, I would like to suggest the following:

Can we run all mt solvers, with the appropriate configuration, only on those instances for which the problem was observed?

This I think would be a fair compromise, and highly doable in terms of resources since the number of instances on which stp-mt failed is fairly small. You won't have to re-run all the solvers on all instances or a single solver on all instances with a different configuration.

As Clark mentioned this problem was known already, and for some reason was not taken into account during the setup of the competition this year.

We would really appreciate if you are able to reconsider your decision. Thanks!

Cheers,
Vijay Ganesh.
https://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~vganesh