[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2016: Final Solver Versions Due on May 29

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Fri May 27 04:24:44 EDT 2016

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

Please remember that final solver versions for all tracks and divisions
are due this

   *** Sunday, May 29 *** (anywhere on earth).

This deadline is strict. We will be starting competition jobs as soon
as possible after this date.

Please check the tables at
http://smtcomp.sourceforge.net/2016/participants.shtml to make sure
that we have the correct ID and track/division information for your
solver(s). If anything has changed -- in particular, if you have
uploaded a new version of your solver -- please notify us by email, and
remember to make your solver visible to us on StarExec.

If you haven't already done so, I would suggest that you conduct test
runs of your solver before the deadline to make sure it is working in
the StarExec environment.

Best,
Tjark