[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2016: Benchmarks in 2.0 and 2.5 Formats

Dejan Jovanović dejan.jovanovic at sri.com
Thu May 26 13:47:36 EDT 2016

Tjark,

There are thousands of new benchmarks, particularly in the bit-vector
category (e.g QF_BV/Sage2 17471 benchmarks) . As far as we saw they are
marked as "unknown".

You haven't really responded to the "unknown" status issue. This is
important. From the discussion and talking with people it's clear that
relying on "known" benchmarks only is detrimental to competition.

Can you please give the final word on this. Will only the "known"
benchmarks be used in the competition?

Best, Dejan