[SMT-COMP] about to start the competition - information and actions for competitors

Matthias Heizmann heizmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 20 07:08:30 EDT 2014

Hi David,

thank you for your regular reports about the current state of the SMT-COMP
2014.

On the SMT-COMP website I can see how each solver performed in each category.
However, I would also like to see how each solver performed on individual
benchmarks (especially on the benchmarks that I contributed).

Is there a way to get this information?

Matthias