SCAN 2023: Call for Submissions

Stanislav Speranski katze.tail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:19:41 EST 2023

Dear FOMers,

Following up the *SCAN 2023 announcement*, it should be noted that *online
participation (via Zoom)* will also be possible. This applies to both
participants without talks and those who wish to present their work at SCAN
2023:

https://scan2023.mi-ras.ru/
https://scan2023.mi-ras.ru/submissions.html

Best wishes,