Gödel Without (Too Many) Tears

Peter J. Smith ps218 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 1 12:08:40 EDT 2022

Just a note to say that I have put online a complete draft of an improved(?!) second edition of my short book Gödel Without (Too Many) Tears. It can be downloaded from

https://www.logicmatters.net/igt

(Hit the third quick link at the top of the page.)

All corrections and suggestions will be very welcome for about another month before I paperback the book (the PDF will remain freely available).

You might in particular like to let students know that they can get their name in lights in the Preface if they send a few helpful comments or even just spot typos!

Peter Smith
logicmatters.net<http://logicmatters.net>