Re: [EXT] Re: Odifreddi: Gödel's proof of the existence of God

Christoph Benzmueller c.benzmueller at fu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 10 07:27:06 EST 2022

Dear all,

sorry ... I just saw that the url/link to the following paper was imprecise
(leading to the journal homepage and not directly to the paper itself),
here is the precise one:

Computer-supported Analysis of Positive Properties, Ultrafilters and Modal
Collapse in Variants of Gödel's Ontological Argument.
<https://czasopisma.uni.lodz.pl/bulletin/article/view/7976>Benzmüller, C.,
& Fuenmayor, D. Bulletin of the Section of Logic, 49(2): 127-148. 2020.
http://dx.doi.org/10.18778/0138-0680.2020.08

Best wishes,
     Christoph