Re: Odifreddi: Gödel's proof of the existence of God

JOSEPH SHIPMAN joeshipman at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 14:02:41 EST 2022

I don’t think you can prove that!

However, to prove that that proof is wrong, you don’t need to prove that the argument’s conclusion is false, you just need to prove that the negation of the conclusion of the argument is consistent.

So I won’t ask for your proof of God’s nonexistence, but I WILL ask for your proof of the consistency of God’s nonexistence!

— KS

Sent from my iPhone