Principle of Explosion

Tennant, Neil tennant.9 at osu.edu
Fri May 20 19:33:57 EDT 2022

Harvey,  you asked:

"How does one prove Theorem and Theorem' [easy results about the empty set--NT] without use of explosion?"

The answer is: Very easily in Core Logic, as explained in my book Core Logic, Chapter 12, 'Replies to Critics of Core Logic', Section 5: 'Reply to Friedman and Avron'; pp.327-337.

It is a very nice rebuttal of you and Avron, but too long to fit into the margins of this note to fom.  🙂

Best regards,
Neil