the physicalization of metamathematics

Harvey Friedman hmflogic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:00:28 EDT 2022

Reponse to Stephen Wolfrm
https://cs.nyu.edu/pipermail/fom/2022-March/023177.html

I have always believed in the idea that a radically new approach to
fundamental matters can be given relatively brief simplified accounts
that readily create excitement starting from scratch, which is
sufficiently compelling for people to want to look seriously at the
much longer detailed accounts. I write this posting with that in mind.