Does my NP $neq$ co-NP "proof" relativize?

martdowd at aol.com martdowd at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 12:18:48 EST 2022

FOM:
Another correction: from NEXP $\neq$ co-NEXP you can only conclude $PSPACE $\neq$ NEXP, not $PSPACE $\neq$ EXP.
T. Chow has pointed out that I should find out why my supposed proof of $NP $\neq$ co-NP doesn't relativize.  I'm starting to look in to this, and I have some fears that it might.  This raises the question, where is the error?  Any help would be appreciated.
Martin Dowd