Journées sur les Arithmétiques Faibles 2022

Stanislav Speranski katze.tail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 03:05:41 EST 2022

Dear FOMers,

The *Journées sur les Arithmétiques Faibles* (JAF) conference series aims
at providing a forum for researchers who study weak arithmetics or apply
them in other areas. The topics include but are not limited to:

— definability and decidability for weak arithmetical structures;
— proof theory for weak arithmetical theories;
— models of arithmetic;
— modelling computations in logical systems;
— abstract machines and automata.

JAF 2022 is going to be the 41st issue of JAF. It will be held in
Moscow on *June
13–17, 2022* (in a mixed format). This edition of the JAF series is
supported by Steklov International Mathematical Center and Simons
Foundation. The program will consist of several invited talks, and a number
of contributed talks, which will be selected from among the submissions via
EasyChair. We offer limited support to those whose submissions are selected
for presentation at JAF 2022. For more information please visit

http://jaf2022.mi-ras.ru

The important dates are the following.

Deadline for Submissions: *March 20*
Notification of Acceptance: *April 1*

We understand that the future of pandemics is uncertain. So we shall
provide up-to-date telecommunication options for JAF 2022. At the same time
we are ready to help those who wish to attend JAF 2022 in person with visa
and accommodation formalities.

Best wishes,
Organizers