CFP: New Directions in Relevant Logic (edited volume)

Igor Sedlar igor.sedlar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:51:20 EST 2022

Dear colleagues,

I attach a call for papers for an edited volume on relevant logic
(Springer, 2023):

Among the most venerable of subjects in non-classical logic, relevant
logics have recently seen a flurry of activity, and they are seeing a
period of reassessment and further development. In order to catalogue
and spur on this work, we are organising a volume of papers "New
Directions in Relevant Logic", to be published in the Trends in Logic
series by Springer. The volume is connected to a workshop of the same
name (http://www.cs.cas.cz/ndr2022/index.html
<http://www.cs.cas.cz/ndr2022/index.html>) held online in November
2022, but participation in the workshop is not required for
submission.

Deadline for submission: 31 March 2023. There is a suggested page
limit of 25 pages, although longer papers will be considered. All
papers will be subject to peer review.

If you have any questions, please contact the editors at
relevantlogics at gmail.com <mailto:relevantlogics at gmail.com>. Anonymized
pdf submissions can be sent to relevantlogics at gmail.com
<mailto:relevantlogics at gmail.com>.

Kind regards,