LUW - November 10 - Calculi for Many-Valued Logics by Michael Kaminski and Nissim Francez

jean-yves beziau beziau100 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 03:49:25 EST 2021

The next session of LUW (Logica Universalis Webinar) will take place this
coming Wednesday, November 10,  at 4pm CET

Title of the Talk: Calculi for Many-Valued Logics
Authors:Michael Kaminski and Nissim Francez
Abstract:  We present a number of equivalent calculi for many-valued logics
and prove soundness and strong completeness theorems. The calculi are
obtained from the truth tables of the logic under consideration in a
straightforward manner and there is a natural duality among these calculi.
We also prove the cut elimination theorems for the sequent-like systems.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11787-021-00274-5

Associate Organization: Logic in Israel, presented by Liron Cohen
https://in.bgu.ac.il/en/Pages/Liron-Cohen.aspx

Chair:Anna Zamansky, Member of the Editorial Board of Studies in Universal
Logic
https://is-web.hevra.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/dr-anna-zamansky

To attend, register here:
https://www.springer.com/journal/11787/updates/18988758

Jean-Yves Beziau
Organizer of the Logica Universalis Webinar
President of Logica Universalis Association
http://www.logica-universalis.org/LUAD