Mathematical logic genealogy

John Baldwin jbaldwin at uic.edu
Sat May 22 13:21:10 EDT 2021

Larson's paper is actually titled A Picaresque Approach to Set Theory
Genealogy
The first two pages are available at
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-94-015-8988-8_9

She starts with Church and Tarski. But promised intriguing links are behind
a pay wall.   Other major
contributors for logic at large should include  Abraham Robinson and
Saunders Mac Lane
John T. Baldwin
Professor Emeritus
Department of Mathematics, Statistics,