Logic, Relativity and Beyond, 4th international conference, call for participation (online)

Gergely Székely szekely.gergely at renyi.hu
Tue May 11 03:01:29 EDT 2021

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we had to delay the LRB20 conference last
year. We decided to make up for it this summer.

Participating in the online conference is free of charge, but
registration is required. You can /register/via the following webpage:
https://framadrive.org/apps/forms/QkX9Ks4QDsr87Nsw
<https://framadrive.org/apps/forms/QkX9Ks4QDsr87Nsw>

Time of the online event: *14–17 July 2021*
Deadline for registration is: *11 June 2021*

The program is available at the webpage of the online event:
https://conferences.renyi.hu/lrb20-online
<https://conferences.renyi.hu/lrb20-online>

Looking forward to seeing you online!
Contact: lrb at renyi.hu <mailto:lrb at renyi.hu>