Two PhD positions and Two Postdoc positions in Logic (Groningen) *15 June 2021 deadline*

revantha revantha at logic.at
Thu Jun 3 11:25:44 EDT 2021

* Two PhD positions and Two Postdoc positions in Logic
* University of Groningen, Netherlands
* Application deadline: 15 June 2021 / until filled

We are looking for excellent PhD candidates and Postdocs to join us at
the Fundamental Computing group, Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics,
Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, University of Groningen.

Two PhD positions and two Postdoc positions are available.

* PhD Position in Logic and Theoretical Computer Science
    Supervisor: Revantha Ramanayake <d.r.s.ramanayake at rug.nl>

https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S0008EOP

* PhD Position in Logic and Semantics of Computing
    Supervisor: Helle Hvid Hansen <h.h.hansen at rug.nl>

https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S0008ENP

* Two Postdoctoral Positions in Logic and Theoretical Computer Science
    Supervisor: Revantha Ramanayake <d.r.s.ramanayake at rug.nl>

https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S0008EQP

Applications received *before 16 June 2021 (CET)* will receive full
consideration but applications will be accepted until the positions are
filled.

We expect to hold the interviews in the week of 21-25 June 2021.

We encourage prospective candidates to contact the respective supervisor
to express their interest and to obtain further information.

Best wishes,

Helle and Revantha