Is the proof of the following theorem correct?

Mario Carneiro di.gama at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:54:25 EDT 2021

Without commenting on the proof, there is an odd consequence of the
statement: Condition 3 says that A(k,s) halts, so condition 1 says that
C_k(s) diverges, so the second part of condition 2 asserts that C_s
diverges everywhere. That's not an error as far as I can tell, but it does
suggest that some part of the proof might be unexpectedly trivialized.

Mario Carneiro