Mathematical Philosophy (WLD 2021 event), Virtual, 14 Jan 2021

Yanjing Wang wangyanjing at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:57:54 EST 2021

In order to celebrate World Logic Day 2021, with the kind permission from
all speakers, we would like to make the recordings of a series of online
lectures on mathematical philosophy to a wider audience by uploading them
to YouTube on 14 Jan 2021 (World Logic Day).

These online lectures, which took place between October and December 2020,
are organized by the Logic Group at Peking University to celebrate the
centenary of Bertrand Russell's visit to Peking University (1920-1921).

The invited speakers include: Johan van Benthem, Alexander Bird, Simon
Blackburn, Jessica Carter, Catarina Dutilh Novaes, Kit Fine, Alan Hájek,
Joseph Halpern, Kevin Kelly, Colin McLarty, Huw Price, Timothy Williamson,
Hugh Woodin.

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude to all the distinguished
speakers for generously sharing their great thoughts and overcoming the
practical adversities during the pandemic! We thank all hosts for
facilitating these events! Last but not the least, we would like to thank
all participants for contributing to the exchange of inspiring thoughts!

The playlist to all the recordings can be found at (available on WLD 2021
Beijing time 00:00 on YouTube):
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnONxl22CaaJb011MTocTPF1TMsdSeT4p

The list of lectures can be found below, and the full program and abstracts
can be found at: https://pkumathphil2020.uwu.ai/