Bohemian Logical & Philosophical Café

Ivan Di Liberti diliberti at math.muni.cz
Mon Jan 4 18:14:12 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce a new online seminar series: the Bohemian Logical & Philosophical Café.

The BLPC is a framework for webinars on current topics in a variety of areas,
including theoretical computer science, category theory, mathematical logic, and philosophy.

We will start the 26th of January at 16.00 Prague time (GMT+1) with our first speaker:

	Michael Makkai
	Notions of identity for and in higher dimensional categories.

Further speakers will include: Benno van den Berg, Jouko Väänänen, Jiří Rosický, Jeremy Avigad, André Joyal, and Mike Shulman.
Please check our webpage periodically for an updated list of speakers:

	https://bohemianlpc.github.io

With best wishes for the New Year,

Ivan
(for the organizers)