Asymptotic growth of a non-computable sequence

José Manuel Rodríguez Caballero josephcmac at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:01:07 EDT 2021

Dear FOM members,
  In a recent preprint [1] comparing 't Hooft's and Wolfram's deterministic
models of quantum mechanics, I considered the following sequence: a(n) is
the smallest number having n binary digits, which can't be compressed
concerning a fixed Turing machine. I would appreciate some references to
tools to estimate the asymptotic growth of this sequence.

Kind regards,
José M.