Is the universe conservative?

Annatala Wolf a.lupine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:37:23 EDT 2020

I understand the motivation behind the "non-apparentness" principle you
attempt to describe in the paper, but I'm having difficulty identifying the
heuristics you're using to determine when it should or should not apply.
For example, in section 2 you argue that V = L is apparent:

"The history of set theory has shown that there is probably no apparent
non-constructible set. Thus, the question arises of whether the principle
of non-apparentness applies, and V = L is a reasonable conclusion."

V = L implies AC. Under ZF(C) (in which you appear to be working based on
section 3), AC necessarily implies the existence of sets which cannot be
constructed. Why then is AC in the context of ZF, and thus V = L as well,
not non-apparent instead?

--
/* Annatala Wolf, Lecturer
 * Department of Computer Science and Engineering