Around Toposes

Olivia Caramello olivia at oliviacaramello.com
Thu Nov 26 06:32:10 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I am glad to announce the creation of a new blog and forum about toposes:
http://www.aroundtoposes.com

This provides a platform for discussing about any aspect of toposes, at
different levels of knowledge and technical sophistication, as well as a
space where people interested in learning the subject can meet and set up
reading groups. The forum also features a section specifically devoted to
philosophical discussions about toposes and 'bridges'.

Feel free to spread the news to anyone you think could be interested.

We look forward to seeing many of you there!
Olivia Caramello