The most powerful language for mathematics according to M. Gromov

Dr. Cyrus F Nourani akdmkrd at mail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:54:02 EST 2020

Louise, in our volumes that Patrik Eklund stradels on further foudnations with categories and sets
are examined on term functors, ultrafiter categories, and topos.
Language is not the same when speaking about objects that are sets or categories, functors, functor categries,
or what have we. We can only rely on basic notations: signatures, ordinals, or perhaps cardinals that on topos
are not so measurable since we do not know what the under lying ordinals sets might be,
containments, or more generic notions.

 Product models and Ultrafilter categories: A PreviewCyrus F Nourani and Patrik Eklund, AAA
March 2018, Vienaa, Austria.

Cyrus F Nourani and Patrik Eklund (2017), Term Functors and Product Models: A Brief,
Joint MM AMS-MAM, Atlanta, Georgia meeting, abstract 1125-VJ-2308.

CYRUS F NOURANI, Filters, language topologies, and product models.
European Summer Logic Colloquium, Udine, Italy, July 2018.

Cyrus Nourani and Patrik Eklund: Sweden entitled Term Functors, Filter Computability, and
Realizability Morphisms, Lambert Publishers. Düsseldorf-Karlsruhe.

There are also two volumes on Functorial Models Theory an Enumeration models on categories that I published 2015 t0 2017 on Apple Academic Press, CRC Press Taylor and Francis that are on the topics.

Best,
Cyrus
cyrusfn at alum.mit.edu