Shutte's Consistency of Arithmetic

Lukasz T. Stepien sfstepie at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Wed Jun 3 13:43:34 EDT 2020

 By the way, I recommend the paper: T. J. Stępień, Ł. T. Stępień, „On
the Consistency of the Arithmetic System", _Journal of Mathematics and
System Science_, vol. 7, 43 (2017), arXiv:1803.11072. There a proof of
the consistency of the Arithmetic System was published. This proof was
done within this Arithmetic System. The abstract related to this paper:
T. J. Stepien and L. T. Stepien, "On the consistency of Peano's
Arithmetic System" , _Bull. Symb. Logic_ 16, No. 1, 132 (2010).
http://www.math.ucla.edu/~asl/bsl/1601-toc.htm .

                                    Łukasz T. Stępień

---

Lukasz T. Stepien