Logicism

Christoph Benzmueller c.benzmueller at fu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 12 02:01:03 EDT 2020

Dear Joe,

you may also want to have a look at Chapter 6 of Peter Andrews textbook:
An Introduction to Mathematical Logic and Type Theory: To Truth Through
Proof, 2002
https://www.springer.com/de/book/9781402007637

Best wishes,
   Christoph
*--*
*Christoph Benzmüller, *Prof. Dr. habil. (http://christoph-benzmueller.de)
Freie Universität Berlin, Dep. of Mathematics and Computer Science