today seminar on foundations of quantum mechanics

Lukasz T. Stepien sfstepie at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Mon Apr 13 19:29:25 EDT 2020

 Dear FOMers

  In my previous mail I have forgotten to give the following
informations about today seminar:

  Topic: QM foundations/nature of time seminar
Time: Apr 14, 2020 05:00 PM Warsaw (03:00 PM UTC)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/246456168?pwd=Q2pZSnNSRjhKejhJS0QzL1pjS2s1UT09

Meeting ID: 246 456 168
Password: 024772