intuitionistic math can help in quantum physics?

Lukasz T. Stepien sfstepie at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Sat Apr 11 15:16:25 EDT 2020

Dear FOMers

   Many thanks to Vladik Kreinovich for the information about the
article on possible relations between intuitionistic mathematics and
quantum physics.

   I take also this opportunity to inform you about an online seminar on
foundations of quantum mechanics (Organizers:  Jaroslaw Duda - Institute
of Computer Science, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, and Pawel Blasiak
- Institute of Nuclear Physics, Cracow). This seminar takes place on
Mondays, 15:00 UTC, and as I know, this is also scheduled for Monday,
April 13th.

  Link:
https://zoom.us/j/355593797?pwd=c3Q4a0J2RFUzbjAzbXVhemVISGc3dz09
Meeting ID: 355 593 797
Password: 011802

                                                         Best wishes

                                                      Lukasz T. Stepien

---

Lukasz T. Stepien

The Pedagogical University of Cracow
Institute of Computer Science,
ul. Podchorazych 2
30-084 Krakow
Poland

tel. +48 12 662-78-54, +48 12 662-78-44

The URL  http://www.ltstepien.up.krakow.pl

On 2020-04-10 21:11, Kreinovich, Vladik wrote:

> https://www.quantamagazine.org/does-time-really-flow-new-clues-come-from-a-century-old-approach-to-math-20200407/
>
> I am personally not (should it be not yet?) convinced, but a serious physicist Nicholas Gisin who in 2009, was awarded the First Biennial John Stewart Bell Prize [1] for Research on Fundamental Issues in Quantum Mechanics and their Applications, believes that intuitionistic math can help in quantum physics

Links:
------
[1] https://www.unige.ch/gap/quantum/news:20090816-0000-pngatfbp