[FOM] post-doc in Udine

Alberto Marcone alberto.marcone at uniud.it
Tue Sep 10 08:01:06 EDT 2019

We are happy to announce that there is going to be a call for a post-doc
position (assegno di ricerca) in mathematical logic at the University of
Udine, Italy. Priority will be given to applicants whose interest
overlaps with those of our group, mainly in reverse mathematics,
computability theory and set theory.

The call will open on 23 September 2019 and will close on 14 October
2019. The position must start before 1st February 2020. The duration of
the position is one year, renewable for a second year.

Applicants should have a PhD degree at the time of the application.

Salary is standard for Italian post-doc positions (17157.35€ per year)
and funds for research travel will be internationally competitive. The
position carries no teaching load.

Udine is located in North-Eastern Italy, not far from the Adriatic sea,
the Alps, Slovenia and Austria, and less than two hours by train from
Venice.

Those willing to apply can contact any of us:

alberto.marcone at uniud.it
vincenzo.dimonte at uniud.it

Best wishes,

Alberto