[FOM] Epistemology for new axioms (Joe Shipman)

Paul Blain Levy p.b.levy at cs.bham.ac.uk
Sat Sep 7 21:57:32 EDT 2019

Before we start adding axioms to ZFC, I would advocate that we take
something away!  Namely unrestricted quantification, whose meaning is
not at all clear.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__arxiv.org_abs_1905.02718&d=DwIDaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=xXZM6ZrkjVxXknjzIxhAvQ&m=SbZg4RtGnHNQOlJ5HkgG-uCl76F_BA79JR9D1j2xNrc&s=lbA8TRSIgL14Ww--eyyULwMZ9eh8A7hp16KrGilA1l0&e=

Paul