[FOM] Gordeev and NP = PSPACE again

Lew Gordeew lew.gordeew at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jul 30 01:26:10 EDT 2019

Dear Tim,

It's easy. Proof outline shown in preprint [2] turned out to be
incomplete, although we stand by its general roadmap. First verified
part of [2] was published in an authorized paper [3]. Second, final
part is elaborated in my new preprint [1] (hopefully it is complete
and correct). By the way, it is the abstract of [1] (not [2]) that
says "We upgrade [3] to a complete proof of the conjecture NP =
PSPACE." Thus "[1] does not cite [2], but cites only [3]."

Best regards,
Lev