[FOM] Learnability

Rob Arthan rda at lemma-one.com
Thu Jan 17 15:59:21 EST 2019

There is some discussion following on from Peter O'Hearn's facebook post about this.

https://www.facebook.com/pwohearn/posts/2254243888122774

As Graham White says there, if the definition of learnability adopted by the machine learning is
not absolute, it is unlikely to be the "right" definition.

Regards,

Rob.