[FOM] Transfinite Recursion in Functional Analysis and Measure Theory

Stephen G. Simpson sgslogic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:33:03 EST 2019

 Sorry, my message contained a bad typo.  What I meant to say was:

     And in fact, O. Carruth McGehee has constructed for each countable
ordinal alpha a weak-star dense subspace
     of the sequence space l_1 (= the dual of the sequence space c_0) whose
weak-star closure ordinal is exactly alpha+1.

-- Steve Simpson