[FOM] FINAL REMINDER: French Philosophy of Mathematics Workshop, Paris, Nov. 14-16, 2019, CfP

Saburou Saitoh saburou.saitoh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 23:09:06 EDT 2019

Dear Professor  Andrew Arana :

Thank you for your very interesting information.

I think the below information will be serious for our mathematics and for
our world history.

*viXra:1908.0100 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__vixra.org_abs_1908.0100&d=DwIFaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=xXZM6ZrkjVxXknjzIxhAvQ&m=taVttDf_pdwk_dzy3H0jBbBBfQWbJmvDns-BVg-6EA0&s=ySFh0kMi9hIigVtd_s-D5wCaQ2ptO-CQ8J5m2DB3lCQ&e= >* *submitted on 2019-08-06
20:03:01*,
Fundamental of Mathematics; Division by Zero Calculus and a New Axiom

How will be them?

With best regards,
Sincerely yours,

Saburou Saitoh